Wednesday, February 20, 2019

Introduction - Hello World!

Hello! My name is Andrey, I attend a geography class at AMHS. A little about me: I believe in life-long learning, that said I consider myself pretty knowledgeable in many subjects. I am often disappointed by many subjects because I don't get the opportunity to learn, I hope that this course does not become like that. I also have a very thin filter, so if something appears unimportant or boring I will deem it so.  This blog is for a project that I was assigned in said geography course. Here I am supposed to share my thoughts on subjects we covered in class and/or subjects that were inspired by classwork.  Our course question is: "How does our geography shape us, and how do we shape our geography?" This question seems simple and did not spark too many new ideas in my head. I understand that our geography literally shapes us because we have to build around it. For example, people usually build near water so that they can have a fresh source of it. I also know that we affect out geography too (usually in less than ideal ways). For example, people have built dams that dry out whole rivers and destroy the surrounding life.

No comments:

Post a Comment